These options are based around the Mini F56. Mini’s are literally pumped full of useful features, various functions are deactivated at factory level when the vehicle is produced. These functions can be activated, added, removed, converted or flashed to the vehicle using specialised diagnostic equipment. Hopefully our basic outline below will give you a good understanding of what can be performed and the costs involved.
The following features can be coded to your F-Series vehicle and activated for a cost of £83.00 + VAT for the first coding option. Each option picked from the list below will be charged at an additional £10 + VAT individually. This service carries it’s own fee, this is not included in any of our other coding services.
- Seat belt reminders can be activated / deactivated (For either driver or passenger).
- Start / Stop button memory – (Retains a memory of the last selected setting rather than defaulting to on).
- Acoustic alarm chirp activation – (Acoustic confirmation chirp when locking / unlocking vehicle).
- Digital speedo activation – (Digital speed readout on instrument cluster, within board computer).
- Continued use of power windows with door open – (allows one-touch windows to be used after door has been opened).
- Removes disclaimer for all cameras and PDC sensors on screen.
- Add tyre pressure & individual tyre temperature to the TPMS display – (vehicle must have factory tyre pressure sensors fitted).
The following advanced coding features can be coded to your F56 and activated, this service carries it’s own fee, this is not included in any of our other coding services. Various retrofit options can be coded to the vehicle and add to the vehicles specification, all may/will require additional hardware to be fitted prior to coding.
- 6NS Enhanced Bluetooth dual Bluetooth phone option – Later vehicles will have Bluetooth streaming fitted as standard. At any given time, 2 mobile phones or Bluetooth audio players can be paired and active simultaneously with this coding upgrade.
- Mini F56 LCI Union Jack Rear Light Retrofit – We offer this retrofit for all F56 Mini’s. Regardless if you have the basic factory fitted filament rear lights or LED’s, we can make this retrofit happen for you.
The following features can be removed from your vehicle by way of specialised coding at a cost of £83.00 + VAT (individually), this service carries it’s own fee, this is not included in any of our other coding services.
- Various bulb checks can be deactivated – allowing the use of aftermarket LED bulbs (without showing a warning light on the dashboard).
- Airbag equipment removal (disclaimers will need to be signed) – we can remove single components of the airbag system whilst allowing the rest of the system to operate correctly and deploy in the event of an accident. Faulty seat belt tensioners, or faulty seat occupancy sensors can be disconnected and coded out.
- Replacing seats in a vehicle for Recaro’s? Obviously Recaro’s do not have side airbags built into seats, seat occupancy sensors, seat belt tensioners etc. We can recode the vehicle to disable the removed channels, this will allow the rest of the system to operate correctly and deploy in the event of an accident and extinguish the airbag light.
Digital Road Map Update Europe NEXT 2019 – Navigation Map Update for NBT Professional units – We can update the mapping software as well as providing the relevant FSC activation code.
Digital Road Map Update Europe (West) Premium 2019 – Navigation Map Update for BMW Professional CIC units – We can update the mapping software as well as providing the relevant FSC activation code.
Digital Road Map Update Route Europe West – Navigation Map Update for Entry_Nav units – We can update the mapping software as well as providing the relevant FSC activation code.
Digital Road Map Update Europe Move 2019 – Navigation Map Update – For smaller screen Business Navigation vehicles – We can update the mapping software as well as providing the relevant FSC activation code.
Replacement Remote Keys…
Ordering a replacement key from a dealer is a troublesome, overly complicated process with average 2 day wait time. We can supply and code aftermarket keys in house – Check out our key information page here.
These options may not be available on every vehicle. Different model years, body variants and specification will dictate the options presently available for your vehicle