Electric Mini F56 BEV Coding
These options are based around the Mini F56. Mini’s are literally pumped full of useful features, various functions are deactivated at factory level when the vehicle is produced. These functions can be activated, added, removed, converted or flashed to the vehicle using specialised diagnostic equipment. Hopefully our basic outline below will give you a good understanding of what can be performed and the costs involved.
The following features can be coded to your F-Series vehicle and activated for a cost of £91.67 + VAT for the first coding option. Each option picked from the list below will be charged at an additional £10 + VAT individually. This service carries it’s own fee, this is not included in any of our other coding services.
- Seat belt reminders can be activated / deactivated (For either driver or passenger).
- Acoustic alarm chirp confirmation activation (Acoustic confirmation chirp when locking / unlocking vehicle).
- Continued use of power windows with door open – (allows one-touch windows to be used after door has been opened).
- Instant folding mirrors.
- OBD alarm.
- Self dimming rear view mirror for tinted and non tinted rear windscreens.
- No interruption of windows one touch even when doors open / shut.
The following features can be removed from your vehicle by way of specialised coding at a cost of £91.67 + VAT (individually), this service carries it’s own fee, this is not included in any of our other coding services.
- Various bulb checks can be deactivated – allowing the use of aftermarket LED bulbs (without showing a warning light on the dashboard).
- Airbag equipment removal (disclaimers will need to be signed) – we can remove single components of the airbag system whilst allowing the rest of the system to operate correctly and deploy in the event of an accident. Faulty seat belt tensioners, or faulty seat occupancy sensors can be disconnected and coded out.
- Replacing seats in a vehicle for Recaro’s? Obviously Recaro’s do not have side airbags built into seats, seat occupancy sensors, seat belt tensioners etc. We can recode the vehicle to disable the removed channels, this will allow the rest of the system to operate correctly and deploy in the event of an accident and extinguish the airbag light.
- 2VB tyre pressures sensor removal – back to standard tyre pressure calculation via DSC/ABS rolling radius sensors.