BMW FRM3 Footwell Module Repair
A very common problem with BMW’s FRM3 footwell module (usually fitted to E81, E82, E84, E87, E90, E91, E92, E93 vehicles manufactured after 09/2009).
Symptoms of failure include:
- Main beam always on with ignition & cannot be switched off.
- No interior lights
- No indicators
- Bulb check error on dash.
- Electric windows, sunroof, mirrors, central locking not working.
- FRM module not responding with diagnostic tool.
This failure usually occurs if the vehicle has had battery issues, been jump started, disconnection of the battery, issues after running diagnostic / programming procedures. In 99% of cases the FRM3 footwell module can be brought back to life without need of replacement module.
You have 2 options.
- You can remove your module and bring it to us (we do not operate a mail order service) – £79.80 inc VAT.
- You can bring your vehicle, we can remove it, repair and refit – £148.66 inc VAT.
Please note, if your unit is burnt out, water damaged, this service is not applicable. This service is only for corrupt units due to voltage issues.