BMW Motorrad retrofit of DWA anti theft alarm system
The genuine BMW DWA alarm system can be retrofitted to your motorcycle rather easily. Obtaining the main alarm control unit is the minimum basic requirement, remote fob’s are optional.
We can fit and code the new module to your motorcycle to give you an active alarm system. This will also activate the flashing red LED on the dash when the alarm is armed.
We can then code further options into the alarm such as:
- Automatic alarm setting after 30 seconds when removing the key.
- Beep upon setting and un-setting alarm system.
- Change the siren tone from Europe to USA.
- To keep the alarm system after (forever) rather than shutting down.
- To keep the alarm fob receiver active (forever) rather than shutting down.
Additional remote fobs (either new, or second hand) can be added to your alarm system at anytime. All user manuals for the alarm system state that at least one working fob is required to add any additional remotes, this is not true. With our diagnostic system we can add up to 4 remotes to your motorcycle (even if you haven’t had one before).